We offer three different basic packages
- Up to 12 throwers with a coach – recommended booking
- More than 12 throwers with multiple coaches
- Up to 8 throwers without a coach
While coaches are not mandatory, for the best experience we recommend getting a coach, as they will spend the full session with you, providing tips and keeping score through preliminary matches and the final tournament.
For groups greater than 24 throwers, please shoot us a note
- Reservations are held by paying for 1 thrower – all others pay upon arrival
- Please confirm number of throwers in the dropdown list
- Two free spectators are permitted, anyone additional will be charged $15
- We are BYOB (no hard alcohol) and bring your own food
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes
- All throwers must be at least 9 years old
- All minors must have a parent / guardian sign a waiver for them
- Note: our policy is to permit self-service rescheduling up to 3 hours prior to your scheduled session. Deposits are non-refundable
Everyone that enters our facility must complete a waiver. You can do so online via the below button or upon arrival.